March 9, 2008

Zoo fun

Hi world - Lara and I excursed (note: I figure if I use made up words, you'll know it's me, not Anna) to the zoo again; she exhausted me, so here are some pictures:

Her right next to the tigers (which prompted her now near-constant refrain, "I'm like a tiger!" which she triumphantly sing-songs as she runs around):



Here she is up on a super-sized awesome tractor. During her stay up-top, she played king of the hill, screaming hysterically if any other children tried to climb the ladder and join her at the wheel... ahh, to be two. When other people annoy me, I am bound by cultural mores.



The tractor controls... super-awesome.



Back home, Lara triumphant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lo-o-o-ve the pictures! Thank you for sharing the awesome zoo excursion.

Anonymous said...

Also, a great picture with the tiger...

The Alpha Team said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your felt name book on Crafster and I have been obsessing ever since. I WILL do this for my twin boys 1st b-day in June despite my tendency to never complete projects. My question: where did you get the felt you used for the actual pages and how didi you get it to look so neat and stiff? You can reply on my blog or at laramiserrano@sbcglobal.net. Thanks! Your daughter is gorgeous by the way:)

Julie said...

You've officially been tagged. Come read my blog to find out how to pass it on. ThAnks.