May 24, 2007

Lara of the Day

Lara is very cute. I've decided to celebrate this fact with some pictures of her on the days when I don't have a craft to put up. Plus, it's a very nice way to try to remember what each day held for us. Otherwise, they tend to just vanish into the ether of memory or the monotony of routine. I am very inspired by the daily life blogging of the beautiful family at Luckybeans. Of course, they are in extraordinarily photogenic Zambia, and we are in only moderately photogenic Philadelphia - but still.

Today's adventures:

New firetruck

may 24 - 2

Lara thought the firemen should go for a ride!
may 24 - 3

And then she curled up into an egg pose
may 24 - 1

Also, I made two photomontages of her newly decorated room. Check them out here and here. Don't forget to mouse over the pics for comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God! I have the cutest grandaughter - I love her and her creative Mommy so much.

Anonymous said...

My God! I have the cutest grandaughter - I love her and her creative Mommy so much.

Anonymous said...

This is the best way to share the joy of being a cool mother.

Anonymous said...

This blog is so much fun to read! And the stuff is cool - I am amazed you find time to do all these things.