April 3, 2009

On a rainy yucky day, there's nowhere to go but the Please Touch Museum. Here is Lara modeling her lovely rain coat. Can you tell she wasn't all that into modeling this morning? (Oh, and also? This is the first time I've been able to get her to accept the necessity of a hair clip when her hair is down. Usually she just rips it out as soon as I put one in.)



We mostly hung out in the Alice in Wonderland forest. There is a really great maze of optical illusions there (concave and convex mirrors, hallways built at a slight incline that make it look like they are shrinking as you walk through them, etc.) and Lara was totally freaked out by it today, pretty much for the first time. I guess that means she's starting to get them? We settled for a tea party and a ride on the Dodo.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I LOVE the Please Touch Museum. I've only taken Elebelly there once but I'm still contemplating membership b/c I could see us almost living there next winter! Great rainy day activity.

Evelyn in Canada said...

I wish we had one of those here. We've got a "World of Science" that is pretty good for entertainment, but it costs a small fortune.