June 2, 2009

Jakey Awakey





--------------------------------
Thank you so much for all your well wishes, everyone! So far, two is lovely, but requires an even tighter grip on time management and multi-tasking prowess. Babyhood does seem much easier the second time around, though. So few needs - and they are so easily met; so few opinions - and they don't necessarily have to be catered to! And, as an added bonus, I fins that I have attained some kind of relaxed zen state (which, as everyone who knows me can attest, is so not my innate personality). It's nice. I'm an island of calm amid the chaos.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh breastfeeding induced oxytocin high..how I miss it! Jake is gorgeous!

mwg said...

Hi, big (little) guy - I love you!!! kow :)

CynthiaAvaDevta said...

Bless him, he's beautiful. I've often wondered if I had it in me for a second. My girl was severely colic, and there were many other challenges...like, she refused to breastfeed!!! Ugh. So, it's nice to hear it's easier the second time around. I had a feeling it would be. Enjoy your baby!!

bensmomma said...

anna, congratulations on your beautiful jake.