November 30, 2007

Mystery Present

On the one hand, I've been busily working on making presents and I want to share my doings... but on the other hand many of those who are getting said presents read this blog. So a compromise mystery present shot:

Mystery present

Someone is getting something that when folded up looks like this. I can't tell you much about it, but I can tell you that I tried out the decorative stitches on my sewing machine for the first time, and though the first couple came out sort of fugly, I do really like that leaf one I ended up going with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you it's an apron (I had to join the guessing game), but whatever it is it looks intriguing...

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I hope you take pictures of them all and post them once the surprises are done... purty please?