So, I turned 33 on Friday, which is funny since I don't feel a day over 32. Ha! My lovely, lovely family made me the perfect day, complete with gorgeous callas (aka my favorite flowers):
an amazing card from Lara:
and this scrumptious chocolate cake, complete with icing overload and an inscription that reads "Mommy's Cake We Love You) courtesy of my delightful daughter:
Happy belated birthday Anna...looks like all the bases were covered and exceptionally well! The trick will come 40 years from now when you remember ....when I was 33
Happy Belated Birthday!! I just saw your great cardboard creations on Babble! How cool is that?!? http://blogs.babble.com/family-style/2010/10/19/pretend-play-furniture-cheap/#more-13625
Happy belated birthday Anna...looks like all the bases were covered and exceptionally well! The trick will come 40 years from now when you remember ....when I was 33
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and Best Wishes again! ....and as they say: "You look great for an "old" lady" :)
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you again for making me part of it!
wow these flowers are totally beauty xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your great cardboard creations on Babble! How cool is that?!?
http://blogs.babble.com/family-style/2010/10/19/pretend-play-furniture-cheap/#more-13625
Wishing you a fabulous year (&many more)!